HR College Vision
‘India’s future will be shaped in her classrooms’ - Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
HR College Mission
Classrooms → Communities → Careers
H.R. College of Commerce & Economics is committed to
- Providing excellence in commerce and business education at the under-graduate and post-graduate levels.
- Pursuit of knowledge through holistic education in academic and extra-curricular activities
- Developing strong personal values
- Addressing the evolving needs of business and industry.
- Emphasizing theory and practice
- Giving the breadth of knowledge and the depth of experience to students
- Providing meaningful contributions to career and community.
- Preparing students for life and work in an information-rich, technology-driven world
- Connecting and building partnerships with the corporate sector and non-profit making communities to pursue its educational mission
- Ensuring the future success of both the college and its stakeholders.
HR College Goals
- STUDENTS Learning & Empowerment
- FACULTY & STAFF Development
- CURRICULUM Enhancement & Enrichment
- TECHNOLOGY, INFRASTRUCTURE, FINANCIAL RESOURCES, Optimal utilization
- ACADEMIA INDUSTRY Relationships
- INTERNATIONALISATION Faculty & Student Initiatives
- COMMUNITY Environment & Value Orientation